Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone is kicking me out after a short time. IOS 11.2. I…

Customer Question
My iPhone is kicking...

My iPhone is kicking me out after a short time

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IOS 11.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried to update today but it told me the software was unavailable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

My battery life seems to be shortening, I've had the phone since 4/15

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/7/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 8 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.