Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I had my phone completely charged. Had a short text message…

Customer Question
I had my phone...

I had my phone completely charged. Had a short text message and reply. The next time I wanted to use the phone. Nothing.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

On the back athere is (*) and the word speck. That's a star in the ( ) It's old. It's an apple I phone I believe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just in the past few hours. I've tried holding the on off button. Tried plugging it in to my computer and the computer didn't acknowledge it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/6/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.