Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Screen on IPhone suddenly went dark while I was listening to…

Customer Question
Screen on IPhone suddenly...

Screen on IPhone suddenly went dark while I was listening to a voicemail. Siri still answers. Power on and off button doesn't seem to function. What should I try next?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Tried that and the Apple logo came up for a second and disappeared.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I know right now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/6/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.