Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

N nI p. ,Ihave an iphone 6that is having problem with the…

Customer Question
,Ihave an iphone 6that...

,Ihave an iphone 6that is having problem with the camera coming on for a few minand not allowing time to take a piure.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just got the phone and everything else worhs . You get the plcture through the viewer to to the screen but goes back to the scree before you can get the picture.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/6/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPhone until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPhone will restart.

Do you have the issue after the forced restart?