Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My I-Phone 6s is locked asking for a code and I have no

Customer Question
My I-Phone 6s is...

My I-Phone 6s is locked asking for a code and I have no code. Recently I updated to touch and am sorry as I have no code. Can't use phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not recently guite a while ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I can't use the phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/6/2017
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello, I'm Karthik and I'm happy to assist you with your question today. I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Does the Home screen show a Password ***** Passcode?

My phone can only ask for a passcode and will do nothing else....... I cannot use as I don't have a Touch code
Do you know the answer
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Yes, Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the password. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.

Forget it....... I'm cancelling my credit card and will get help elsewhere
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.