Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I bought a new IPhone (8Plus) and of course my ID and

Customer Question
Password ***** changed in the...
I bought a new IPhone (8Plus) and of course my ID and Password ***** changed in the transaction. Now am trying to get my I Pod touch registered to the new account. Seems impossible from my computer. Please help
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/5/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Please never give out your personal information on this site as it is visible to others. Did you delete out the old information on the ipod before entering in the new?

Also, I would suggest changing your password ***** this was visible for a while. This is for your protection.

Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello: