Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My BB classic will not hold a charge. Can I get the battery…

Customer Question
My BB classic will...

My BB classic will not hold a charge. Can I get the battery replaced? It is only 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

BB classic-SQC100-4 Model RHG161Lw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your RHG161LW? What have you tried so far?

Just started not holding a charge only about 3 days ago....it started doing this fast

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Can the battery be replaced or is this not usable now?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I've had no response and my credit card has already been charged $42 ?????