Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have problem with itune. I have new email address now but…

Customer Question
Hi i have...

Hi i have problem with itune

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have new email address now but on my phone still have old email address

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook i am talking u on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

What u means

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want to put new email address on my iphone (APP)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I am not happy so cancel my Visa
thanks
12/5/2017
Technician: Joe, Technician replied 7 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today.

Are you referring to the itunes account email on your phone or your actual email under the mail app on your phone?

Thanks,

Joe