Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Lost my I phone...what do I do? rely on this device for work…

Customer Question
Hi. Lost my I...

Hi. Lost my I phone...what do I do? rely on this device for work and freaking out. Please advise. Thanks!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I think it is an I Phone 6S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Looked everywhere. Twice.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have this on me at all times

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you remember whether Find my iPhone app is enabled in your iPhone?