Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have recently been allocated a new device to which I am…

Customer Question
Hi I have recently...

Hi I have recently been allocated a new device to which I am trying to get my phone to sync. I realise that this won't happen unless I authorize this new device. Here lies the problem. As I have authorized five devices already I need to de-authorize a device. My problem is that I do not have access to these devices. Is there a way to fix this and authorize this new device?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I can use my phone - and when I connect it says it is syncing - but newly added music in itunesis not being added. Thanks *****: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No - how do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No that the crux of my problem. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.