Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Im trying to download photos to my pc and when I plug it in…

Customer Question
Im trying to download...

Im trying to download photos to my pc and when I plug it in it wont even recognize it. Ive done it before and it worked but that was before the last update or two.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple 7 I think, where would I find that ifo for sure?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/5/2017
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.