Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Have two I phones that are locked Have an ATT sim card

Customer Question
Have two I phones...

Have two I phones that are locked Have an ATT sim card installed and a Verizon sim card not yet installed when I got a message phones locked. need to unlock phones so I can cancel ATT and convert to Verizon. Have been to att and told they can't do it. Verizon says they can't either. YOu are my last hope to fix

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Some time in Oct. 17

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Never heard of it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Am in VA moving from SC need to have at least 1 phone operational so furniture drive can lawyers etc. can contact me and me them

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.