Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It wanted me to update. so i did/ now whants six digit code.

Customer Question
It wanted me to...

It wanted me to update. so i did/ now whants six digit code. i dont have one

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 6. nearly two years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just trying to get a six dig number. only just happened last night.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/5/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

This will be the code you first set when you initially set up the phone.

Do you recall what this was?

Please let me know