Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Need to talk to someone my directed smart phone doesn't

Customer Question
Need to talk to...

Need to talk to someone my directed smart phone doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Didn't use in 2 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I forgot username and pasword

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/5/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the make and model of your smartphone?

Please let me know

galaxySIIImini samsung

Thank you

Is it asking you for the username and password ***** sign into the phone? Or is this for another service on the phone?

Please let me know