Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I'm trying to follow the apple promo on my I phone 7 to

Customer Question
I'm trying to follow...

I'm trying to follow the apple promo on my I phone 7 to receive the 3 months free apple music, it just keeps asking me for my thumb print and password ***** It then buffers and asks again . starts over, same thing again and again in circles .

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know what a printer driver is :)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.