Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do I set the date? Do it has to be connected to the

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set the date? Do it has to be connected to the computer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

IT H20

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just tapping screen. it is not knew. It has not been used in years.when I charged it, it reverted back to thebeginning language.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device you are trying to do this on?

Please let me know