Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I'm trying to buy bitcoin. When I go to buy on coinbase, I…

Customer Question
I'm trying to buy...

I'm trying to buy bitcoin. When I go to buy on coinbase, I get into a loop after I verify my phone no. Can you get me out of this loop so I can buy?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Today.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No. How do I do this?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.