Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need to know how to cancel ITunes subscriptions. I have…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to cancel ITunes subscriptions.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I have not updated. I am receiving charges to my account for iTunes that I would like to cancel.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I have tried to cancel itues subscriptions on my Apple account through manage my account, with no luck to find the subscriptions to cancel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/4/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Will you be cancelling on a computer or iPhone/Ipad?