Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Can you get email on an older Apple I phone 4S? My

Customer Question
Can you get email on...
Can you get email on an older Apple I phone 4S?My girlfriend has this older phone and was told by her cell phone company that they do not support email on it any more.
Is that true? Is there a work around?
Bonuses paid for thorough answers.
Thank You.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I think the got it working. I will let you know
I think She got it working. I will let you know

OK

Vinod Menon, Customer Service