Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have an iPhone 5s it doesn’t seem to want to stay on it…

Customer Question
I have an iPhone...

I have an iPhone 5s it doesn’t seem to want to stay on it goes on and goes off and it doesn’t keep a charge

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It’s an Apple I phone 5S how do I find the number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It just started today I listen to a voice message from the Apple store saying it was because of the new system software and there was a way to fix it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know if it can be fixed or if I have to get a new phone or if it maybe it’s the battery

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please what you have tried to do already to resolve this?

Please let me know

Thank you