Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am looking for a Smart Phone that I can disable all web…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a Smart Phone that I can disable all web browsers but still have capability for GPS and E-mail. Do you have a phone that this can be accomplished?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I am looking to buy a new one so I am open...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Are you not hearing my question? I want a smart phone where I can disable all web browsers but have everything else still active....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, please connect me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 day by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 8 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need a reply.
just send me answer...

I am not aware of any phone that allows that capability since the web browser is a built-in app and you cannot delete those apps.