Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have only had this new phone for 3 days and already it is…

Customer Question
I have only had...

I have only had this new phone for 3 days and already it is disabled I put in a Password ***** forgot it completely I took it by the local Verizon store and the guy told me that he wasn't able toi fix it , so I ask him what amI suppose to with it and he told me to make it a PAPER WEIGHT!!

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I Have never used it. I actuvated it, and then I forgot the password, the guy at the store put the phone back to my flip phone\

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

This pone has no data of any kind on it....................What is the easiest way to enable my phone?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Pleasae connect me and thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone with the issue please?

Thank you