Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone is fading out after 30 seconds and return to the…

Customer Question
My name is Jeannette...

My name is Jeannette. My iPhone is fading out after 30 seconds and return to the screen to put my PIN number. Can you advise what I can do.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry getting my phone.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the model of the phone with the issue?

Thank you

Richard, I have solved my problem with my iPhone. Your assistance is not required.
Thank you

Ok, if you need anything else please let me know