Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

We bought 2 7's last Jan. She has no issues with

Customer Question
We bought 2 7's...

We bought 2 7's last Jan. She has no issues with hers,however I have many problems. I can't sign into when it requires username and password.. I recently found the username and password ***** was used when it was bought, but I tried so many things, it's mostly screwed up. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't know how to change it, but it tells me to use my e-mail address

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Didn't know I could

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the username and password ***** it was bought, however just found it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the exact message you get when you fail to sign on?

Please let me know