Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I was trying to update my software and I get a error

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to update my software and I get a error okE8000065. My phone is locked up and I can't do anything

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your software?

A couple of days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I can not do anything with the phone it shows the itune logo and plug

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/3/2017
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
That logo and plug, means that the phone is asking your to connect it to a laptop or Desktop computer, that is running iTunes, with a USB Cable.

That way, iTunes can do a recovery on your phone, to the last synced version saved in iTunes.

(I am presuming that you have an iDevice, iPhone, or iPad, not a Windows phone... I am not sure why a Windows phone would show that logo. It's more typical of Apple phone type devices.)

Let me know more, if the above does not answer the question fully. And I will instruct you further.