Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I changed my password four days ago and waited the 72 hours…

Customer Question
I changed my password...

I changed my password ***** days ago and waited the 72 hours but still can't get my new phone to work

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Wednesday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want t get into my phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/3/2017
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the phone?

What password ***** you change?

What error are you getting when you try to log in on the phone?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.