Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

IPhone 6 iOS 11.1. I forgot the passcode and tired several…

Customer Question
Hello Samuel Technician's Assistant:...

Hello Samuel

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 6 iOS 11.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I forgot the passcode and tired several until it became disabled I plugged in my Mac with iTunes open

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

ITunes reports: iTunes coud not connect to this iPhone. The value is missing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Are you working on this problem?
Hello......
12/3/2017
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

ok Justine, go ahead
I prefer you send instructions

I

Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What is the message you now see on your phone?

Please let me know

Thank you

I have already solved my problem, it took much too long waiting for your reply

ok, if you need anything else, please let me know

thank you