Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have just changed my phone from an iPhone 7 to an iPhone 8…

Customer Question
I have just changed...

I have just changed my phone from an iPhone 7 to an iPhone 8 - i want to reset the iPhone 7 but my account has a double verification on it - I cannot recall the 2nd verification and I was locked out of my account - I now want to reset my account so that it doesn't require 2 passcodes I also want to check my account settings because I now have changed my password ***** times and not all my accounts are recognizing them - even the apple site recognized it once and I was in my account but then to sign in AGAIN (not sure why) to change my settings it did not take the same one it just took - confusing

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today Bot***** *****ne, I want to reset my account so it does not require 2 verifications or reset the second one.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

YES - that's why I'm chatting with you this is the MOST frustrating processs I told you - I got into one part to the account "Hello cynthia" Then when I tried to change my settings it asked for ANOTHER sign on - THEN wouldn't take the same password ***** just put in that it did take - Sooooo Frustrated - now need your help I've done all the troubleshooting I can do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you click on my link below

www.icloud.com

Can you sign into your account there?

Please let me know

Thank you