Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I want to know what the cost of using my hot spot is.....I…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know what the cost of using my hot spot is.....I need it for about 3 hours tonight

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

I have the Apple 5c

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I will be using an Apple iPad 2.... I use it on a docking station to play music on Pandora... How do I find out what system it uses?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It works...I just want to know how I can judge the cost of using it....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not....my knowledge is pretty limited

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.