Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My daughter has R. Taj3n my cell,Nd invannoytbbosvyeyes.

Customer Question
My daughter has R ...

My daughter has R

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Taj3n my cell,Nd invannoytbbosvyeyes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Eberythimg incamt use my trusted number because she has it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Jjzt how to locate where the phom ne is so I can.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Sorry it is not clear but can you clearly explain to me how you would like me to assist you?

Please let me know

thank you