Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I signed in and got Apple ID Verification. Iphone 6. My

Customer Question
I signed in and...

I signed in and got Apple ID Verification.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

My original was "[email protected] .net

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I changed to [email protected] att.net and keep on having to sign in with the original

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you fail to sign in?

Please let me know

Thank you