Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Could you please send a secure page again i contact about…

Customer Question
Could you please send...

Could you please send a secure page again i contact about trimmed vocal memo few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Let me explain my issue please

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I have a memo vocal, i edited in my iphone 6 Version 10.2.1 Unfortally i don't save full version in itunes or cloud before edit I would like to know if it's possible to restore a full version ???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please before connect could you tell me it's possible to restore full version memo vocal in my iphone?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I have a memo vocal, i edited in my iphone 6 Version 10.2.1
Unfortunally i don't save full version in itunes or cloud before edit I would like to know if it's possible to restore a full version ???
Hello,Below more details of my issue:1- I have an important voice memo recorded in 20171108
2- I didn't save in Itunes or Cloud (i know it's bad !!! )
3- Today 20171202 i trimmed this voice memo
4- Trimmed version (20171202) look like overwrite original version (20171108)
5- I used application ibrowse to find voice memo file, but in the folder Recording i just have trimmed version not original versionQuestions:
How can i restore original version?
How can i un-trimmed version?
Please could you help me to restore original version?I added all files generated after trimmed action.
Hello,Any upd
Any updates of my issues?
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello Harry,
Yes i still need help please.
I have done some search in internet and i find something could be help us, please could you check out this link http://www.rockhoppertech.com/blog/ios-trimming-audio-files/#comment-202280

To answer your question, you can't restore the original version.

Sorry but i'm not agree with your answer.
It's possible to restore the original version, please check out the link i sent you.

Unfortunately, if you are set on that it can be recovered then we will never agree on this situation.

The best way to be fixed is to test so please try execute function mentionned in the link and let me know.
Thank you four your effort.

As I mentioned, it cannot be recovered.

As mentionned above i found a way to restore, so could you please apply the function. If you can't could you ask help for other technician who can help you help to fix my issue.ONCE AGAIN IT'S POSSIBLE TO RESTORE ORIGINAL VERSION PLEASE.
Could you please give me a feedback and fixed my issue before the end of day?

OK

Hello
Any update for my issue?
Did you fix it?

As I mentioned, it cannot be recovered.

It is very inconvenience to read same message from you Mister Harry.
It is unacceptable to pay for this kind of service, what a disappointment.
I will ask for refund, seriously there is no professionalism in your answer.

OK thank you

New Expert please.