Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I agreed to upgrade my cell phone software. After the

Customer Question
I agreed to upgrade...

I agreed to upgrade my cell phone software. After the program finished it asked to insert my Email as my apple ID. When I put in my only Email the program said it was invalid because it was alreaddy takenmt Icalled apple and waited for over an hour for an advisor to anser.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

She was nasty and told me to go to an apple store and hung-up. Now I am on hold again / Can you get my phone to work again?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Apple software?

I can't do anything I'm locked in the last stage of your software update/

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.