Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Really having trouble! I was trying to transfer from my

Customer Question
Really having trouble! Technician's...

Really having trouble!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I was trying to transfer from my iPhone 6 plus to the iPhone 10X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I was on phone with apple support last night for over 2 hours. I was trying to restore and backup and iTunes wouldn't allow it so each backup took a half hour and then failed finally she had to go and put me in touch with ichat but then they came back when I wasn't facing computer and left and I haven't been able to fix it problem was when I first tried to use directions my last backup must have been my iPad so I have all iPad no iPhone backup on my new phone now my old phone won't work and I'm leaving out of the country in two hours help please!!! :-)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

You want more? :-) wait what? I have apple care

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
please
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 8 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.