Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iphone 6S was accidentally left in my freezer for at

Customer Question
My iphone 6S was...

My iphone 6S was accidentally left in my freezer for at least 12 hours. How can I revive it?

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

FL

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. Do I need a "non expert person?" I just want to know how to revive my phone since I left it in the freezer all night.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/2/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hi Judy,

This is a rare one -- Normally, it is water damage and not freezer damaged.

The best thing that you can do is to leave it out in room temperature for about 12 hours and see if it is any better then place it into dry rice to absorb any moisture for 24 hours.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!