Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Not much. i need to erase messages from my account. Iphome…

Customer Question
Not much. i need...

Not much. i need to erase messages from my account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphome 1osll

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

No, I don't now how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No jus instrucción how to erase the Whastup messages

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/2/2017
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you want to delete some messages or chats, then tap and hold down your finger on the message or thread you would like to delete and tap the Trash button at bottom right. This will delete it.

If you want to delete multiple threads or chats or messages, then tap and hold down on any one message, then tap Select More. Tap Trash button to delete.

If you would like to delete them from iCloud or online as well, then follow the steps below;

• Open WhatsApp application and tap on the ‘Settings‘ button from the button bar.
  • Now tap on ‘Chat Backup‘ option from the menu.
  • Tap ‘Auto Backup‘ option and select ‘Off

Then close Whatspp and do the following

• Open Settings app from home screen , tap " your name at top" and go to ‘iCloud‘.
  • Tap on the ‘Storage‘ option from the menu. Your iPhone will ask you to enter your Apple ID password.
  • Next tap on ‘Manage Storage‘ option and then from the next page tap on ‘WhatsApp Messenger‘.
  • Finally tap on ‘Edit‘ button from top right corner of the screen and then hit ‘Delete All‘ option.
  • Remember, this will delete all the messages stores online.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

my iPhone is #5.I did open my what sup chat but i don't see the trash button
Not thank you

Tap and hold down the chat for a few seconds and it will be selected. Then you will see the Trash icon