Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do I stop all Google advertisements on my telephone and…

Customer Question
Second opinion] How do...

Second opinion] How do I stop all Google advertisements on my telephone and computer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have a Sprint phone. How do I find brand model an OS?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I got this telephone about six weeks ago. I have done nothing to stop the annoying advertisements.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want all the advertisements to stop immediately.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.