Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone was updated to iOS 11.1.2 last night and I am have…

Customer Question
My iPhone was updated...

My iPhone was updated to iOS 11.1.2 last night and I am have trouble completing the update. When I put in my ID password ***** is saying verification failed. If I skip this and follow through all other info comes up as correct.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What version of iOS are you running?

I have an I phone 6 running update of iOS 11.1.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Phone updated last night , cannot complete update as it will not accept my ID password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Thankyou for your help I have no got access to my iohone
Answered in 3 days by:
12/5/2017
Technician: Harry, IT replied 7 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, thankyou for your reply no I do not need help with my question.

Thank you