Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I phone turning off refreshing the turning back on all the…

Customer Question
I phone turning...

I phone turning off refreshing the turning back on all the time so cant make calls because it cuts out

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Have reset

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I hour

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

1 downloaded software updatereset settings

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/2/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!