Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have had a windows phone for five years. I looked at some…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a windows phone for five years. I looked at some stuff last night and thought the phone turned itself off. this morning the phone is dark and not responding. I charged the phone for an hour and still in responsive. I tried holding the on/off button and the down volume pressed in. Now what?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

Yesterday around 10AM.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

I held it for 20 seconds, is that enough?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I took the battery out and put it back in also,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/1/2017
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 7 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Do you know what model windows phone it is?