Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Can I buy a prepaid phone from best buy and then put it on…

Customer Question
Can I buy a...

Can I buy a prepaid phone from best buy and then put it on our family ATT plan?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

It will be an IPHONE 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

?? MY daughter has an IPHONE 5. I'd like to upgrade her to an IPHONE 6. I'd like to buy the IPHONE 6 that says its a "prepaid" but we'd like to just put it on the plan we have

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/1/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 4 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can buy it from Best Buy but it will need to go onto a Prepaid plan through AT&T.

Every Best Buy has their own phone expert that can set it up through any carrier so you can ask them more specific details

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

Josh, Technician