Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My blackberry phone is dead and won't reboot. Last night.

Customer Question
My blackberry phone is...

My blackberry phone is dead and won't reboot

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your BlackBerry phone?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes, nothing happens. I have also noticed that the charge is not lasting as long as a week ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Could I need a new battery?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
12/1/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which model Blackberry you have?

Please let me know