Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to transfer my iPhone photos to my pc. I have…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to transfer my iPhone photos to my pc. I have have done the following with pc:

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

IPhone 7S and Dell 2 in 1 connected iPhone to pc via usb cable

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell product?

Went to Photos on pc. Selected import on pc. Prompted to connect device. Not working

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/30/2017
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

On your PC, downoad and install latest iTunes from here --> https://www.apple.com/in/itunes/download/

After installing, if iTunes open automatically, close it. Then connect your iPhone.

Now, click on Start and open "This PC". Or open "This PC" from desktop. Once you did that, you will find your iPhone there. Right click on it and select Import Photos and Videos. This will download and save the pictures on the Pictures folder.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Ashik, Smartphone Tech