Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It will not allow me acess to nmy phone which is an apple i…

Customer Question
It will not allow...

It will not allow me acess to nmy phone which is an apple i phone 7 almost paid foer and i can not even use it

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I can not use my forgotten apple i phone at all and it will not even allow me to retrive it

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Yes and it still will not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No but a an 80 and on oxygen 24-7 so can not go anywhere

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/30/2017
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

To clarify; are you talking about the passcode to unlock the iPhone itself OR is it asking for the password ***** your Apple ID?