Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have my old iPhone phone which I forgot the passcode. am…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is rama. I have my old iPhone phone which I forgot the passcode. am not able to access to unlock it online

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

A year and a half ago. now I have iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I tried my old password ***** times and it has been disabled for an hour frustrating. i wanted to donate to someone who is waiting outside:-(

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to connect to my iTunes to reset my password ***** it won't let me as it is locked

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/30/2017
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Since it is disabled, you will have to fix it using your computer. This process will take some time.

Are you talking to me from your computer now ?

From my cell phone

Do you have a computer there ?

No thank u.

Secure remote is completely optional and an automatic offer from this site. Do you have a computer there ?

No phone call please. Take me off of the conversation and please dont charge me. I am hoping the information is i put in is safe

It was an automatic offer from this site. I can continue to help you here.

If you don't want to continue, then you can contact the customer support at***@******.*** and they will refund you.

Best Regards,

Thanks for understanding. I am a tech specialist myself. So i just needed some advice thats it
I dont want to commit to any amount

No problem. The phone call offer was automatic from this site, not by me. You can contact the customer support at***@******.*** and they will refund you.

Best Regards,

Can u give me the phone number to customer service for refund please

1-***-***-****

Thank u

No problem