Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Need to unlock our phone. Yesterday. How do get phone number…

Customer Question
Need to unlock our...

Need to unlock our phone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

How do get phone number of a person to helps....please give us phone number of areal person

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Please give number

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/30/2017
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 8 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

What is the make and model of your phone?