Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can’t reveive my aol messages on phone but can send them.

Customer Question
I can’t reveive my...

I can’t reveive my aol messages on phone but can send them

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Just one day I’m receiving it can’t connect with my server

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I can think of anything it’s working on my iPad but not phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/30/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you email yourself on the phone, is it received?

Please let me know

Thank you

Vinod Menon, Customer Service