Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Just brought home the iphone x but the apps will not wiggle…

Customer Question
Just brought home the...

Just brought home the iphone x but the apps will not wiggle to move. Know how to do it but nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Where do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Operating system is 11.1.2 I know to hold finger on app and should wiggle. Just got my phone yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No everything else works perfectly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/29/2017
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

The iPhone X has the 3D touch feature. That means if you hold down with force, it will bring some pop up option of that app. What you want to do is, hold down the app softly (without force) and it will wiggle.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.