Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am in. I am in Canada and have been using my iphone 6 for…

Customer Question
I am in Canada...

I am in Canada and have been using my iphone 6 for the past five days. Today I cannot get service and yet my husband with the same phone can get service through Rogers. How can you help me>

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Since last night. i updated the operating system and still nothing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/30/2017
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what you have tried to do to resolve this please?

Thank you