Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

MY IPHONE 7 WILL NOT SHUT DOWN.IT APPEARS TO BE FROZEN AS I…

Customer Question
MY IPHONE 7 WILL...

MY IPHONE 7 WILL NOT SHUT DOWN.IT APPEARS TO BE FROZEN AS I CAN EVEN ANWER THE PHONE ON IT ALTHOUGH IT RINGS> WHTA SHOULD I DO?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

EARLIER TODAY & IT HAS 745 OF ITS CHARGE. I HAVE IT CHARGING RIGHT NOW THINKING THAT MIGHT HELP

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

I assume you mean the button on the upper right side of the IPhone. I just tried that and nothing happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

When I press the phone-mail messages notes photos, nothing happens. I just had a long phone conversation that ended about 45 minutes ago. It will allow me to enter my passcode but that is the only thing. Thank you for your help. Mary Mumbrue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Smartphones
11/29/2017
Technician: Vinod Menon, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue :(
Let’s try a reset first. Press and hold the power button and the volume down button until you see an Apple logo.
Let me know if that resolves your issue.
Thank you
Vinod